ENEN2plus mobility grants
The EU funded ENEN2plus project stands for the largest and most integrative nuclear Education and Training (E&T) efforts up to date, integrates the still fragmented European E&T community by bringing together the large number of participants from all nuclear energy related fields and from the non-power applications. Its objectives are
- Analysing the needs of human resources (HRs) in the nuclear sector
- Informing and attracting new talents to the nuclear field
- Enhancing nuclear competences by continuous E&T programmes
- Developing sustainable vocational training programs and networks
- Establishing a successful mobility scheme for nuclear talents
- Internationalization and stakeholders involvement
In the framework of the ENEN2plus project, a large budget is foreseen for transnational mobility actions, also in the domains of radiation protection. The mobility grants are intended primarily for students and early career professionals (up to 10 years of experience), who are aiming to advance the knowledge, skills, experience etc., needed to enable or improve their nuclear careers. For individual actions, the applicant proposes an individual work plan and the host institution. Recommended individual actions include internships (whether or not in preparation of a thesis), on the job trainings, study and/or research exchanges, active participation in a research conferences and training courses. Mobility grants are in principle provided as lump sums directly to the selected applicants and are intended exclusively to cover mobility (transportation and subsistence) costs and access or registration fees.
There are application deadlines every 2 months, and the mobility action should start after June 1, 2022 and end before May 31, 2026.